Coach with confidence: Learn how to plan, deliver and evaluate coaching sessions effectively
The ‘How to Coach: Plan, Do, Review’ eLearning module helps you understand the principles behind well organised coaching sessions. Learning about the principles of planning, delivering and evaluating coaching sessions will help you become a more effective coach and always enable your participants to progress and meet their goals.
Within the eLearning, you’ll be able to:
- download a session planning template
- download an action planning template, which can help you reflect on your coaching practice and set goals for the future
- print out all the notes you make on the course, to support you in your future coaching.
Plus, you will be able to print out a certificate confirming you have completed the course.
Who is it for?
The course is aimed at both Level 1 and Level 2 coaches who need to understand the principles of the coaching process (plan, do, review). It is also a good introductory course if you are thinking of becoming a coach as you’ll get a good idea of what’s involved in coaching.
What will you learn?
Laura, a newly qualified coach who volunteers with her local club in her spare time, shares her experiences.
A vibrant mix of video, real-life scenarios and supportive feedback will help you:
- plan your coaching activities so you can deliver your sessions with confidence
- understand different participants’ needs so everyone is always engaged with your sessions
- reflect and make improvements so you can run more productive sessions.
By completing/passing this course, you will attain the certificate UK coaching elearning certificate of completion
Intellectual Property and Copyright Information
Copyright © The National Coaching Foundation, 2014
UK Coaching (formerly sports coach UK) is the brand name of The National Coaching Foundation and has been such since April 2001.
All Rights Reserved
Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:
1. Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
2. Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
3. Neither the name of The National Coaching Foundation nor the names of its contributors may be used to endorse or promote products derived from this software without specific prior written permission.
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE AUTHOR ``AS IS'' AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHOR BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. THE AUTHOR ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR PERSONAL INJURY SUFFERED AS A CONSEQUENCE, OR ASSOCIATED WITH, THE IMPROPER USE OF THIS SOFTWARE. DO NOT USE THE INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN THIS SOFTWARE UNLESS YOU UNDERSTAND THE INSTRUCTIONS AND ACCEPT THE RISKS OF SUCH USE, OF WHICH YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE. IT IS RECOMMENDED THAT YOU CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR PRIOR TO ENTERING INTO ANY SPORTS OR PHYSICAL ACTIVITY.
Your cart is empty